Bronx Modifications Attorney

When you work with my firm, you can be confident that your case is in good hands. I have been serving the Bronx area since 1989 and I am proud to have an in-depth and up-to-date understanding of the various New York and federal laws governing family law matters and divorce. If you are considering filing a petition for a family law concern, do not hesitate to retain me as your Bronx divorce modification lawyer.

Bronx Divorce Modification Attorney

Modify a Support or Custody Order in New York

Divorce is often stressful, and when it is over, most of us would like to put it behind us and move on with our lives. However, circumstances can change over time, and the terms of the existing divorce order may need to be modified. If that is the case, you will need an experienced Bronx divorce modification lawyer for the best chance of obtaining the modifications you need.

Whatever your reasons for seeking modification, it is important to understand that the courts do not make changes simply because you ask them to. They will weigh all aspects of your case, and when minor children are involved, they will rule on the basis of the best interests of the children. You will need a seasoned Bronx divorce modification attorney to ensure that your requests have the best chance of being granted by the court.

At The Law Office of Ava G. Gutfriend, you can be confident that your case is in good hands with the Bronx divorce modification lawyer. I have 30 years of experience in divorce and family law, and an Excellent Avvo Rating. I have helped many clients obtain favorable settlements in the Bronx and the rest of the 5 boroughs. With my firm, you will not be treated as a case number. I will take the time to get to know you and your situation. I believe that successful resolution is only made possible by meticulous preparation and planning. I focus my practice around each client's needs and provide a personalized strategy for each case. I offer a initial consultation to prospective clients, and I invite you to take advantage of it so you can find out more.

New York Divorce Modification Lawyer: Seasoned Representation

There could be many reasons a divorce judgment may need to be modified. You may have lost your job or had to accept a lower paying position. Your former spouse may have developed a drug or alcohol problem, resulting in the need to modify child custody agreements. Your ex-spouse may have remarried, and you are seeking relief from the obligation to pay spousal support or child support. A non-working ex-spouse and custodial parent may have now chosen to enter the workforce. One parent may wish to relocate.

Contact us for dedicated and experienced legal representation for a modification of an existing court order in New York.


How Can We Help You?

To schedule a consultation, contact my firm by submitting a case evaluation form or calling directly. I look forward to providing you with outstanding representation, trusted advocacy, and experienced counsel.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.